Power of Gods: Valhalla is played on a somewhat unusual 4x4 layout with no paylines. Namely, wins are triggered in clusters containing at least 8 symbols of the same kind.
The high-paying symbols are deities and protectors of the Asgard realm:
- Odin - 200x, 50x, 25x, 15x, 10x, 6x, 4x, 3x, 2x
- Thor - 100x, 40x, 20x, 14x, 9x, 5x, 3x, 2x, 1x
- Freya - 60x, 30x, 18x, 12x, 8x, 4.5x, 2.5x, 1.5x, 1x
- Heimdall - 40x, 20x, 15x, 10x, 6x, 4x, 2x, 1x, 0.50
Low-paying symbols are colourful runes with power to foresee the future:
- Blue rune - 25x, 15x, 10x, 8x, 5x, 3x, 1.5x, 0.8x, 0.4x
- Red rune - 15x, 10x, 8x, 5x, 3x, 2x, 1.2x, 0.8x, 0.4x
- Yellow rune - 12x, 8x, 6x, 4x, 2.5x, 1.5x, 0.8x, 0.4x, 0.2x
- Orange rune - 8x, 6x, 4.5x, 3x, 2x, 1.2x, 0.6x, 0.4x, 0.2x
The base game in Power of Gods: Valhalla is simple, yet fun, as there are no complex paylines involved. It’s time to learn how to play it!