Buffalo Blitz II has 6 reels and 4 rows, and starts with up to 4,096 ways to win. The number of paylines may reach a breathtaking 14,400! To land a win, you will have to get 2 symbols on the payline in case of a high-paying symbol, or 3 symbols in adjacent reels for low-paying symbols.
Not all symbols in the game pay. Here’s how the pay table goes:
- Diamond: Wild symbol;
- Free Games: Scatter symbol;
- Buffalo: x300, x250, x200, x150, x50;
- Cougar/Raccoon: x200, x150, x100, x40, x10;
- Moose/Bear: x150, x100, x60, x30, x5;
- A/K: x120, x80, x30, x15;
- Q/J: x100, x60, x25, x10;
- 10/9: x80, x50, x15, x5.
The paytable values are multiplied by coin values. The coin value is the total bet value/50.