Nero’s Fortune has a somewhat odd 5x5 grid, but it is adorned with cluster pays. A cluster is considered to be a winning one when it contains more than 5 symbols of the same kind.
Here is what every type of symbol will bring:
- Diamond - x150, x30, x15, x10, x8, x6. x4, x2
- Lion - x50, x15, x6, x5, x4, x3, x2.5, x1.5
- Wolf - x20, x10, x4, x3, x2.5, x2.25, x1.5, x1
- Eagle - x10, x5, x3.5, x2.5, x2.25, x2, x1.25, x1
- A - x7, x6, x2.5, x2.25, x1.5, x1.25, x0.06, x0.30
- K- x6, x4, x2.5, x2.25, x1.5, x1.25, x0.60, x0.30
- Q - x4, x3, x2.25, x2, x1.25, x1, x0.50, x0.25
- J - x3, x2.5, x2.25, x2, x1.25, x1, x0.50, x.20
The maximum win is 8,575x. Pretty neat payouts, we dare to say!