9 Lions is played on a 3x3 grid, and has no fixed paylines. In order to land a win, you have to get at least 4 symbols in adjacent reels. All symbols are Chinese-themed, and even the low-paying ones are designed to fit the overall style of the game.
- 10 - x1, x2, x3, x5, x15, x30
- J - x2, x3, x5, x10, x25, x60
- Q - x2, x3, x6, x12, x30, x80
- K - x4, x5, x8, x20, x50, x120
- A - x4, x5, x10, x25, x70, x150
Mid-paying symbols are inspired by animals that take prominent spots in Chinese folk tales. Score any 9, and you will get a substantial win!
- Tiger coin - x4, x5, x12, x30, x90, x180
- Bird coin - x6, x10, x24, x48, x100, x200
- Dragon coin - x10, x18, x35, x60, x120, x250
- Tortoise coin- x10, x20, x40, x110, x200, x350
Your wins will be as huge as the Chinese Empire if you manage to land the Lion. At the same time, the Dragon Bonus symbol doesn’t bring any massive wins per se, but is still the key to that Dragon Bonus.
- Lion - x15, x30, x50, x150, x300, x500
- Dragon Bonus - x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x10, x15