The 4 Corners of Rome slot is played on a 5x5 layout with 40 betways. To land a win, score at least three symbols of a kind in adjacent reels.
The special, non-paying symbols in the game are:
- Medal - Wild symbol of the game.
- Roman Eagle is the Scatter symbol.
Then we have premium, high-paying symbols:
- Helmet - x2.5, x1.50, x0.80;
- Vine - x2, x1, x0.50;
- Scroll - x1, x0.50, x0.30.
Medium-paying symbols are:
- Hearts - x0.80, x0.40, x0.30;
- Clubs: x0.70, x0.40, x0.20;
- Diamonds - 0.50x, x0.30, x0.20;
- Spades - x0.30, x0.20, x0.10.