Romanosky Roulette Strategy Explained | LeoVegas

Romanosky Roulette Strategy Explained

The Romanosky Roulette Strategy allows players to maximize their coverage of the table. This method enables a player to cover 32 numbers using eight different units, leaving only five numbers uncovered. The approach gives players a high probability of winning. Of course, the ball will still need to land in one of the number pockets covered, in order to garner a win.

The Romanosky Roulette Strategy can be learned by beginners quickly and easily. Its simplicity makes it a strategy used by players of all skill levels.

How the Romanosky Strategy Works

The Romanosky Strategy works for American, European, and French roulette variations. The basic Romanosky Strategy is made up of 24 bets and two corner bets on numbers from the remaining 12 possibilities.

The coverage provided by the Romanosky method offers an 86.5% probability of winning one chip from every round. There is a 13.5% probability of losing eight chips. The strategy is conservative and provides players with the chance to limit losses and potentially win chips. It is known as a low-gain, low-risk strategy.

There are different variations of the Romanosky. Here are the different ways to use it.

Bet No 1

  • Stake three units on 1st 12 and 2nd 12
  • Stake one unit on square 25 to 29
  • Stake one unit on square 32 to 36
  • Numbers 0, 27, 30, 31 & 34 are left uncovered
  • Probability sits at around 86%

Bet No 2

  • Stake three units on 1st 12 and 2nd 12
  • Stake one unit on square 26 to 30
  • Stake one unit on square 31 to 35
  • Numbers 0, 25, 28, 33 & 36 are left uncovered
  • The probability of winning is about 86%

Bet No 3

  • Stake three units on 1st 12 and 3rd 12
  • Stake one unit on square 13 to 17
  • Stake one unit on 20 to 24
  • Numbers 0, 15, 18, 19 & 22 are uncovered

Bet No 4

  • Stake three units on 1st 12 and 3rd 12
  • Stake one unit on square 14 to 18
  • Stake one unit on square 19 to 23
  • Numbers 0, 13, 16, 21 & 24 are left uncovered

Bet No 5

  • Stake three units on 2nd 12 and 3rd 12
  • Stake one unit on square 1 to 5
  • Stake one unit on square 8 to 12
  • Numbers 0, 3, 6, 7 & 10 are left uncovered

Bet No 6

  • Stake three units on 2nd 12 and 3rd 12
  • Stake one unit on square 2 to 6
  • Stake one unit on square 7 to 11
  • Numbers 0, 1, 4, 9 & 12 are left uncovered

Advantages and Disadvantages of the Romanosky Strategy

The main advantage of using the Romanosky is the large table coverage it provides. It offers a high probability for wins to players. Along with a high probability of success, the Romanosky is versatile. There are six different bets players can employ.

Beginners can adapt to Romanosky as it’s both easy to understand and implement. There is no worrying about increasing the amount of money to wager per round of betting. The system is straightforward compared to other methods.

It is low-risk and conservative, but this means the profits are low gain. Players may take some time to reach their profit goal in a roulette session. Players need a large bankroll to use the Romanosky. Due to betting eight units each round, players can burn through their bankroll quickly, especially if they only win one unit back.

Comparing the Romanosky Strategy to Other Roulette Strategies

The Romanosky is just one example of a roulette strategy available to players. Some methods are more complex than others. Moreover, Romanosky focuses on covering a large portion of the roulette table to improve the probability of winning. Many of the other strategies focus on increasing and decreasing the amount of money wagered on each bet.


Fibonacci uses the famous number sequence to determine the amount of a player’s next stake. Each bet amount is the sum of the previous two stakes. The stakes must be placed on an outside bet with odds of 1/1, giving players an even chance of winning and losing.

Martingale System

The Martingale System is a negative-progression method for betting on roulette. The system works by staking one unit for an initial bet. If the player wins, they will bet one unit again. The player will bet one unit until they lose a round. After losing a round, the player will stake two units. The player will then double their stake for every loss until they win again. Once the player wins, they return to a bet of one unit. The system will continue. This strategy doesn’t maximize table coverage but does run a risk of players burning through their bankroll before winning.

D’Alembert Strategy

D’Alembert is ideal for beginners. It only works on even money bets. Much like the Martingale System, D’Alembert is about increasing the stake for losses and decreasing it for wins. After a winning bet, players should decrease the stake amount by one unit. After a loss, the stake amount should be increased by one unit.


Labouchere is slightly more complex than the previously mentioned strategies. Players start by deciding the amount of money they want to win. The number should be realistic. The amount is then split into smaller numbers. For example, if $10 is the goal, it can be broken down into 1, 1, 2, 2, 4. Take the first number and last number in the list and combine them (1+4=5). Then stake $5 on an outside bet. If the bet wins, cross off the two numbers used.

Now repeat the strategy. If the bet loses, add the number (5) to the list of numbers and begin the strategy again.

Romanosky Strategy FAQ

Is the Romanosky Strategy suitable for beginners?

The strategy is suitable for beginners and experts alike. It offers players the chance to maximize their table coverage and limit the risk of losing.

Does the Romanosky Strategy require a large bankroll?

Players should have a large bankroll on hand when implementing the Romanosky. It is advised that players should start with 100 units. Eight chips are needed for the initial bet.

Are there any alternative strategies like the Romanosky Strategy?

Few roulette strategies provide players with the opportunity to cover large portions of the table like the Romanosky. Many of the other strategies are about increasing and decreasing the betting stake rather than large-table coverage.