Napoleon vs Rabbits does not obey the conventional wisdom of three or more matching symbols landing from left to right consecutively to create winning paylines. Instead, it creates winning clusters that are formed when five or more matching symbols land adjacently in any direction.
Once a winning cluster has been awarded to the player, those symbols explode, and new ones cascade into their place, creating even more possible wins.
- Green Carrot - x100, x25, x10, x5, x2.50, x1, x0.50, x0.40, x0.30, x0.20, x0.10
- Orange Carrot - x200, x50, x20, x10, x5, x2, x1, x0.80, x0.60, x0.40, x0.20
- Red Carrot - x300, x75, x30, x15, x7.50, x3, x1.50, x1.20, x0.90, x0.60, x0.30
- Purple Carrot - x400, x100, x40, x20, x10, x4, x2, x1.60, x1.20, x0.80, x0.40
- Dagger - x500, x150, x50, x25, x12.50, x5, x2.50, x2, x1.50, x1, x0.50
- Medal - x750, x250, x75, x30, x15, x7.50, x3.50, x2.50, x2, x1.5, x0.70
- Hat - x1,000, x750, x125, x50, x25, x10, x5, x4, x3, x2, x1